2014 Yorkfest Fine Arts Festival
Friday, August 22: 6 to 8 p.m.: Juried Art Opening Reception & Adult Literary Awards at YorkArts Gallery
Saturday, August 23: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Sunday, August 24: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday Evening Jazz Concert starts at 6 p.m.
Yorkfest features a weekend of approximately 100 select fine artists from all around the country, a juried exhibition at YorkArts, free family entertainment and hands-on arts activities, a free community jazz concert in the Capitol Theatre on Saturday night, Chalk Walk, youth art and literary awards, walking tours of the York Murals, tours and demonstrations at the Colonial Court House Complex, and much more!
All events are free and open to the public.
The event takes place in downtown York and surrounds the Colonial Court House Complex, and includes portions of the York County Heritage Rail Trail (Philadelphia to Princess Streets), Market Street between Pershing and Beaver, and the first block of North Pershing Avenue.
Thank you to our 2013 sponsors:
Glatfelter, Glatfelter Insurance Group, C.S. Davidson, MediaOnePA, WITF, Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL GUESTS, NO DOGS PERMITTED IN THE EVENT AREAS.
Pershing Avenue will close at 11:30 a.m. on Friday and remain closed throughout the festival weekend
Market Street will close at 8 a.m. on Saturday and reopen each evening.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/YorkCitySpecialEvents
Follow on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/YorkCityEvents
FOR MORE INFO, EMAIL Events@YorkCity.org
- 2013 YORKFEST PROGRAM BOOK (32 pages)
- 2013 YORKFEST AREA MAP
- Yorkfest travel directions and parking information
- 2013 Yorkfest poster to print and post
- 2013 Yorkfest Juried Exhibition at YorkArts selected artists
- 2013 Yorkfest tshirt design
- 2013 Yorkfest non-profit organization application form
- 2013 Yorkfest Call for Entries (Festival Marketplace artists)
- 2013 Yorkfest Call for Entries (Youth Art & Literary Competitions)
- 2013 Yorkfest Food Vendor application and guidelines