368 West Princess St.
York, PA 17401
Phone: (717) 845-3714
Main Office: (717) 854-1587
Contact: Sandie Walker - firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited parking is available onsite and on street metered parking is available.
Available for rent for birthday parties, meetings, baby/bridal showers, family gatherings, church groups and youth organizations.
Kitchen facilities may not be used for cooking. The stove may be used only to warm food by using the oven.
- Rental set up will be done by York City Recreation & Parks Bureau.
- Individual, group or organization is responsible for “tear down” and clean up.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the programming area.
- Kitchen facilities may not be used for cooking. The stove may be used only to warm food by using the oven.
- Signs may not be posted on the wall without prior approval.
- Do not remove any equipment without prior approval from York City Recreation & Parks Bureau.
- Bicycles, roller blades and skateboards are prohibited in the facility.
- All interior doors must be closed and locked at the conclusion of the event.
- All exterior doors and windows must be locked before the alarm is set.