2013 York City Bike Night
Friday, September 20, 2013 (6-10pm)
The Bike Night parade leaves from the York Expo Center at 6pm (staging begins 4:30pm).
The Bike Night street party (parade, live entertainment on four stages, food vendors, information displays, and more) takes place in and around Continental Square in Downtown York City.
Enjoy entertainment by Smokin Gunnz, Dr. Slothclaw, Local Corn, Kayla Kroh and Pete Geist.
NEW THIS YEAR: Come see the 811 BIKE on display at Continental Square.
This year's theme is VINTAGE BIKES. Scroll down below for an application if you would like to register to have your vintage motorcycle on display at Continental Square during Bike Night. We still have slots available as of 9/16/13.
Thank you to our event co-sponsors:
Columbia Gas, Shipley Energy, Dale E. Anstine Personal Injury Attorneys, M&T Bank, MediaOnePA, 96.1 SOX, Fox43
SCROLL BELOW TO DOWNLOAD EVENT PROGRAM
Scroll below for a map with parking options
PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS PERMITTED WITHIN EVENT AREA
The following streets will be closed beginning 5pm until the event concludes:
Market Street from Pershing to Duke
George Street from King to Philadelphia
Beaver Street from King to Philadelphia
Parking restrictions will begin at 3pm.
For more information, please email email@example.com
- 2013 Bike Night brochure/program with general event information (4 pages)
- Downtown map w/parking options for Bike Night
- Bloom Art Market map of participating locations (happening during Bike Night)
- 2013 Bike Night -- Vintage Bike application
- 2013 Bike Night flyer to print and post
- 2013 York Bike Night Merchandise Vendor application and guidelines
- 2013 York Bike Night Food Vendor application and guidelines